Jasper Workers' Compensation Lawyer

Walker County Personal Injury Attorney

The workers' compensation law in Alabama is a "no-fault" based law, which means if you were injured while on the job, then you are entitled to workers' compensation benefits, no matter what the cause. The workers' compensation laws in Alabama can be complicated when it comes to determining how much money you are entitled to as well as navigating the laws pertaining to your medical care and treatment. As soon as you are injured, you need a Jasper personal injury lawyer to help you navigate your workers' compensation case.

Injured in a work-related accident? We can help you get financially reimbursed for any of the damages. Fill out a complimentary case evaluation form to find out how we can help you!

Social Security Disability in Jasper, Alabama

If you are disabled and unable to work due to any reason, including personal injury or any serious physical or mental condition, you may have a claim for social security disability benefits. Once you file a social security disability claim, the government will perform an investigation to determine if you have worked for the required period of time to be eligible, and also whether or not your disability is serious enough to prevent you from working for at least 12 months.

Most of the time, the government will deny your claim. Once you are denied, you will have 60 days to appeal. This is when you need to hire a Jasper personal injury attorney to help you appeal and represent you at the subsequent hearing before an Administrative Law Judge. After your appeal is field, we can get the necessary medical records and other documents that will help you win your claim at the hearing and secure the monthly payments that you deserve.

Searching for a lawyer for workers' compensation in Walker County?

At Warren & Associates, LLC, we have experience in handling both personal injury lawsuits and workers' compensation claims, and we can work with you towards the results that you need. Your case is important to us; let us fight for your rights. Contact our office today to discuss your situation, and to learn more about how we can help you. You can reach us at (205) 221-1044 or by filling out our free online case evaluation form.